Wednesday, April 1, 2015

E's Birth

I love this mama, and felt so privileged when she asked me to photograph her second baby's birth.  (see her first baby's birth here)  I love shooting birth stories.  It is simply an amazing experience to be there as a new little person enters this world.  If I were to have another baby, I would definitely have a photographer there to capture those memories for me, because it's amazing how quickly they fade.  I know it's not for everyone, but I still get emotional when I look back at any of the birth stories I've done.  So here you go...






I love dad's face in both of these photos, looking on his new little daughter.







Isn't she a sweetheart?  And Mom looks way too good for just having a baby.  Thank you again for the opportunity, mama, and if you are expecting and considering birth photography, please contact me.  I'd love to talk with you about the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment