Friday, February 18, 2011

Picture a Day, Day 18

Welcome back! Today I'm going to post some photos from an awesome opportunity I had last month. My friend Camilla from Cioco photography was having her first baby and asked me to be there to help document that important date in her life. What an incredible opportunity! I was so honored to be there, and so excited for her! So I want to share some from that momentous occasion. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Look at all that hair!

Photobucket

Daddy already looks protective of his little girl, doesn't he? And he loved letting her use his finger as her first pacifier...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the look on Camilla's face in the one above...the emotion captured there

Photobucket

This little one was wide awake right after she was born, and continued that way. Grandmas are here holding their precious newest grandbaby

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A well-deserved break (with food)

Photobucket

He looks so proud!

Photobucket

Little darling was none too excited about her first bath, but calmed down afterward with daddy's touch

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love baby feet

Photobucket

and so does Mom

Photobucket

Brand new family...

Photobucket

brand new baby...

Photobucket

brand new Mom. Congratulations, Camilla! She's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment