Wednesday, March 28, 2012

J Family


The mom in this family is is an amazing person, photographer, and friend of mine :)  I've been lucky to know her for the last few years, do some fun photo shoots with her, learn from her, and watch her family grow.  It was fun, but intimidating, to take family photos for her; but as always, she has an amazing sense of style and her whole family was a natural in front of the camera.  So on to the images!




Gorgeous mama alert



This next one's one of my favorites...I love the way they're looking at each other






You can see here where little one got those amazing eyes!





I love this next one, even though she's gripping Daddy's hair-I love the real emotions in it


I love the real emotions in these images, the interactions between family members.  On my own walls those are the photos that make me smile, where I see the love showing between my husband and I and our kids.  Which ones make you smile?

2 comments:

  1. these are seriously gorgeous! Love your editing style, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete