Monday, June 6, 2011

Girl time!

Ok, this family is awesome!  They have 5 girls, get that, FIVE GIRLS!  And they're all so cute.  I've had the opportunity many times to photography their kids, but this is the first time I've been able to do the whole family in one photo. You'll probably remember them from here and here and more recently here, plus others!  G'ma and G'pas joined in for a few of the shots, too.  So here you go!




Mom and Dad always buy the girls matching dresses...seriously, how cute are they?


This is my favorite type of shot...everyone's happy, interacting, and just being together.  Love it!


We had a good time taking a break to look at the goose family swim by...too cute!




And last but not least, my favorite shot of all. Grandpa didn't know I was taking pictures, and he was just playing with the little one. Seriously, the best. I'll bee seeing you soon for more sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment