Thursday, June 9, 2011

3+1=Love

Meet the awesome O family.  My husband has been friends with him for years, and we were excited to get hang out and spend some time with their newest little addition.  He just melted my heart!  I seriously just love these little newborns.  And can you believe how good Mom looks?  Baby was only a week old!  At that point I don't think I'd even changed out of my jammies...but back to the pics.  Enjoy!


So I decided for fun to make a hat to go with the baby bunting I'd already made...no measuring, anything.  Just a guess.  So I was super excited when it fit.  Good thing those little newborn heads are so tiny!





This one makes me smile every time.  The look on his little face is priceless.







Seriously, what a cute family.  And again, can I just say how great she looks?


And last but not least, my personal favorite from the whole shoot.  I mean, seriously, how much more precious can you get?  LOVE!!!  As always, I love to hear your comments.  Let me know your fav!

No comments:

Post a Comment