Monday, May 2, 2011

Zions National Park

Hello again!  I have several sessions lined up for the month of May, which I'm so excited for.  But in the meantime, I wanted to share a few shots from my family's vacation to southern Utah his past week.
We took a hike in Zions National Park with my sister and her family, and thus 7 kids.  It was awesome!  The kids were great, and the scenery was beautiful.  Here's just a taste...





Just like his mom...love it!


It really was that beautiful



These two crack me up.  They're cousins, best friends, and all boy.  You can see that 'another picture!?' look on their faces :)

    
I love both of these shots for so many reasons. The fact that the little one is walking on the rocks her twirly pink skirt, and then the smile on her face as she's running to me.  Who wouldn't love that?



 
And here are my favorite seven little hikers.  It's not a portrait, but it shows the personalities so well I just love it.  Definitely a reminder of this trip that I will cherish forever. 

I was trying to find just the right angle to take a photo of this waterfall, and yet the one where it's just a hint in the background was my favorite.  Let me know what you think! 

And this last one I think is my favorite of the landscape shots.  The curve of the rock, the waterfall pouring over, the beautiful reds, oranges and greens.  This one might just have to become a print.  Nature is so incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment