Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Playing in the Rain

Our first day of Spring Break it was raining but my daughter and I opted not to let that stop us from taking some fun photos.  I must admit it was a tad bit difficult holding an umbrella and a heavy camera still at the same time...but it was fun.  
These bring mixed emotions for me.  She's growing up...that's hard to deny, but they also show there's still a little girl inside her that loves to play, splash in puddles, and twirl around.  Still a part of both worlds, and I will cherish these because of that


See the rain in her hair?


Thus next one might be my favorite




 
Both of these just make me smile




I can't believe how big she's getting!



And yes, I love this.  Even more, though, I love the girl.  Love.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment