Monday, October 6, 2014

Welcome to the World, Baby L

This little sweetie's birth was wonderful to be a part of.  Mom had many challenges before being able to get pregnant with this sweetheart, so she was an amazing blessing.  I always feel so privileged to be a part of welcome a new little person into the world.  It's such a breathtaking experience, and to be able to capture those memories for the families is a privilege I don't take lightly.  Without further ado, welcome to the world, baby L!



I love watching spouses support their laboring wives.


I think she's excited to be a big sister!  


The mom's dad massaging her feet.  Such a sweet moment.









Grandparents getting their first peek at their newest grandbaby.






Isn't she a sweetheart?  Seriously, I still get emotional nearly a year later (yes, I'm that behind on posting).  Contact me if you're interested in my capturing your birth story!

No comments:

Post a Comment