Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Baby I's Birth Story


Meet my amazing sister.  She flew me to Louisiana for her fifth (yes, you read that correctly) child's birth.  It was such an incredible experience.  Seriously, I love birth photography.  I mean, who wouldn't want to be there for such a miraculous, amazing time?  Here's just a small sample of the photos from the event.




My favorite is the one just below.  Mom's hands reaching out, baby experiencing the world for the first time.  I love it.




There's just something about hands, you know?



Seriously, you shouldn't look this good after just giving birth.  Love their little family!


If you're interested in me capturing your child's birth, please contact me for more information.  I wish I had done this with one of my kids.  Even seeing these brings back emotions for me, and it's not even my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment