Monday, March 18, 2013

Little Miss A


How cute is this little sweetheart?  And her mom seriously brought some adorable little outfits!  I love this stage, though, learning to walk, so excited to be outside, the wonder in her eyes over a dandelion.  Love! 



K, her little look of innocence and sweetness in the one above just slays me.






Her little hands, the excitement on her face about the flower.  These sweet little ones are so precious.  Thanks again to Mom for letting me capture her sweetness!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind, but I've nominated your blog for a Liebster Award. I just think your photos deserve to be seen by all. Nancy

    http://onecrazygirlskitchen.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-nominations.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melina, I just happened to check out your website and I saw these again. They are truly the cutest, they make may heart melt all over again. I can't believe it was a year ago. we will have to get more pictures soon. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you Lisa! She's an adorable little girl :) Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete