Thursday, May 24, 2012

M(arvelous) Family



Can I just tell you how much I loved this shoot?  Such an awesome family, adorable kids (and couple) and the setting, the day, it was amazing!  So maybe I'm a little (a lot) behind on posting, since these were taken last fall.  It can give us all something to look forward to after a hot summer, right?  






 This next one is one of my favorites...love it :)






 And my favorite kind of moment...





Again, I love the candids.  Mom holding her little one.  Nothing more precious.




I'm sensing a theme here...love the tongues.  


See what I mean?  This family is amazing, and I'm so grateful I got to photograph them, and even more grateful to know them.  As always, thanks for looking, hopefully I'll see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment