Monday, January 2, 2012

Red-haired beauty

This beautiful girl is a senior this year, and we had such a blast with her photos!  She was so fun to work with, and she's gorgeous to boot!  I can't believe it's taken me this long to share these with you, because I love these photos.  Thanks again, miss K!









Which do you prefer, color or black and white?














Not sure why exactly, but I love this next one...



She's been studying cosmetology for a while, and wanted to include some shears in the shoot. I love when seniors bring items that make the shoot personal.





Future cd cover, anyone?






I loved the sunset, and was so glad we were able to capture it behind her.  Seriously, those red-oranges, AHHH!  So awesome.  Thanks for looking!  (and for your patience with me lacking on my blog)

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color!! but I just love to see eye and hair color it shows more about a person!! super cute!!

    ReplyDelete