Friday, December 2, 2011

Back to School, Part 3

Wow, I am behind on posting! I've been busy taking photos, and neglecting this blog. I'm not guaranteeing getting better anytime soon with the holiday season, but eventually maybe I'll get caught up :) So here's another of my awesome kids with their quick photo shoot on our front porch. Isn't he handsome?


I think this next one's my favorite...I love the missing tooth and his eyes seriously slay me


So which do you prefer...color or black & white?




More of a brooding look...but I still like it :)



Does looking at photos of your kids make you emotional too?  It gets me.  It just reminds me why I treasure these little ones so much.  I love this post by Brooke Snow about why she photographs...check it out, it's definitely worth reading.  Whether your photos are professional or just snapshots, having them displayed around your house can be so uplifting.  So print some pics and have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment