Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sweet little Miss S


I'm excited to share these pics today.  I can't believe how much this little one has grown.  She was my first newborn session, and now she's almost a year.  These were her nine month photos, and it was so fun!  They grow so much in their first year, just check her out her 6 month photos.  All this change in just three months.  So now for this little cutie's photos...


I think this first one might be my personal favorite.  I just love her little expression



Seriously, her eyes are just gorgeous!



Gotta love the chubby little legs!




And sweet innocence.  I truly love photographing children.  They are just so incredibly precious, and mischievous, and innocent, and little bundles of energy.  Shoot me an email if you'd me to capture your little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment