Monday, July 11, 2011

K&M Formals

I'm excited to show you this awesome couple.  I had the opportunity to shoot their formals and their wedding and just loved getting to know them.  They are so sweet together, and so obviously in love!  I know their life will be wonderful together and am glad I got to play a part in their big day!  So without further ado...




This next one makes me wonder just what she's whispering in his ear...





I L-O-V-E the anticipation in the one above!


Ok, seriously, how gorgeous is she?!?




K, just saying, between the two of them, I see gorgeous children in their future!


And because I don't know how to narrow it down, more to come soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Russ and I had our engagement and bridal pictures taken at the Capitol Building, too. It's such a great place to shoot.

    ReplyDelete