Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Break

No, not that kind of Spring break.  A slight break in the Winter weather where we actually had a day of Spring.  I took my sweet little guy for a walk and of course dragged my camera along.  It was such a gorgeous day, and we had fun watching ducks, finding rocks (you'll see rocks in his hands in a few of the photos) and running!  I can't wait for more of these Spring-like days.  And more photos like these...





I love this smile!



Ok, yes, I'm biased.  But what an adorably sweet little face!



(note the rocks in his hands)




I swear he looks just like a little model.  I love this guy so much!


I'd love to go for a photo-walk with you and your little ones.  Spring is coming-and the photo opportunities along with it.  They grow so fast...these are memories you'll cherish forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment