Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sweet baby O

This little guy was absolutely too precious. Weighing in at less than six pounds, I couldn't believe how tiny he was. But oh so sweet! He really wanted to be awake, so getting him to slumber peacefully took a lot of work, but we did finally get him there. There are just so many I love from this session, so I'll break it into two posts. Isn't he beautiful?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love his little furrowed brow on this next one, and how he's sucking on his hand and cuddled into his momma

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This next one makes me laugh...I love the pinky!

Photobucket

You can see where he gets his good looks from...his mom is beautiful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Almost makes me want to have another baby of my own. He's just too precious. Don't worry, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment