Monday, March 14, 2011

Adorable Mr. W

Ok, How cute is this little one? His mom brought him over for a photo shoot and I just loved taking pictures of him. He was all two year old boy, with his mischievous little smile to lovin' his mama. Enjoy!

Photobucket

He has the most beautiful eyes! And those eyelashes? I had to get a shot focused on them...so jealous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He brought his 'bear' with. I was corrected when I called it a koala. He loved his bear

Photobucket

He did get tired of getting his picture taken, so Mom okay'd the smartie bribery...here he is reaching for one

Photobucket

I know I shared this one before, but oh, how I love this photo! Giving his mom a kiss...too precious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, this next one cracks me up! I was so glad I caught this face. Perfect moment :)

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

So I can't choose between these last two for my favorite from the shoot...the one above he looks just like a little model, and in the one below you can see where he gets his good looks from. Plus, I love the moment...his little hand by her face, the train in his hand, his smile, her smile...I LOVE it!

Photobucket

Thanks again, little Mr. W, for letting me spend a little time with you and your sweet mama. As always, I love to hear your thoughts...thanks for looking! :)

1 comment: