Thursday, February 3, 2011

Picture a Day, day 3

So I decided to try something a little different today...kind of a 'theme' type shoot. Wanted to branch out. Again, my days are crazy, so we were very short on time, but as you can see we had fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the photo above you can just see the side of my littlest's head as he tried to jump into the picture. But I loved the smile so much that I used the picture anyway. That's reality, right?

Photobucket

So the one below is very similar to the top one, but framed slightly bigger and edited more sepia than black and white. I'd love to hear which you prefer!

Photobucket

I hope you don't mind seeing a lot of my kids. I will have other things, but hey, they're cute, right? (not that I'm biased or anything) Love your comments! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment