Monday, February 28, 2011

Picture a Day, Day 28

Last day!!! This has been a good adventure...I've learned a lot about shooting indoors and I've learned that I love taking photos of kids. They're just so precious! So on that note, I decided to end with all my kids together. That was certainly an adventure, but I love the final result.

Photobucket

A few of the pics we were playing before all the kids were ready, and I thought they were fun...

Photobucket

Photobucket

The above pic certainly fits...it makes me laugh seeing their goofy personalities

Photobucket

Photobucket

Is this sweet enough?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Da boys...

Photobucket

This one fits their personalities perfectly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last, but not least, happy 28th day! I'm so excited I have all these photos of my kids, I know I'll treasure them forever. Contact me if you'd like me to capture some of those memories for you!
Thanks so much for following...I hope you've enjoyed the adventure as much as I have. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Melina-

    Your kiddos are so cute! I cant believe how grown up they are now. And your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete