Friday, February 25, 2011

Picture a Day, Day 25

Today a friend brought her daughter over for some quick pics. She's a mama's girl and thus struggled a bit at first, but we were finally able to coax some smiles out of her. Isn't she a cutie?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom's phone helped bring the smiles out

Photobucket

and she loved the sucker at the end

Photobucket

This one cracked me up too much not to share

Photobucket

I love these. She was clapping for herself after throwing a ball. Too cute!

Photobucket

I know I said picture a day this month, and I always share more than one, but I can't help it. I just love the photos. I hope you're enjoying them too! Leave a comment...let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. They turned out so cute !! Thanks for think of us! Your the best !! LORI

    ReplyDelete