Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hot Mama-part 1

Photobucket

Meet beautiful Camilla and her husband. Camilla's a photography friend of mine and I was flattered when she asked me to take maternity pictures for her. She's awesome behind the camera, and obviously a pro at being in front of it as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In case you're wondering if we had any fun...her husband cracked me up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I played a lot with the editing since she got the raw pics and did some editing on her own too, so I wanted to play and experiment more. It's too fun when you have such a great model :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the softness of this one

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was just our first of two locations, so there are more to come soon!

2 comments: