Wednesday, August 4, 2010

'H' Family

Can you believe what a beautiful family these guys are? It was an adventure for me with the ever-changing light with the thunderstorm overhead, but the family was awesome and the we had a good time.



Don't you just love the little one's feet in this one?










I love to show that Mom and Dad are still in love and expressing that even with all the craziness that surrounds them!
















Taking a break from the rain

Thank you so much to the awesome H family. Mom and Dad, you were great, and your kids are so precious! I love taking family pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is of miss "A" in front of the tree- too cute! Great job Melina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO DO OUR FAMILY WHEN WE COME OUT IN DECEMBER!

    ReplyDelete